12- 17 years of age| All levels| Flexible hours
Online Junior One to One Tuition
About the programme
We have used our 30 years of experience teaching teenagers to provide an engaging and dynamic online one to one English language learning experience. Prior to commencing, we will ask you to complete a one to one needs analysis .
Our social activity package includes activities and games with our local, fun and enthusiastic Irish teenagers.
Our junior teachers hold a minimum of a degree, ELT qualification, have at least four years experience, and also bring a lot of energy and enthusiasm to each lesson.
- Focused English language coaching
- Online social interaction, through group activities, peer social activities and games
- Self-paced online learning/study material
- On-going support with a qualified English language tutor
Social activity programme
Along with the 1-2-1 tuition with our expert tutors, students also have the option of joining additional online social activities guided by our teachers with local Irish teenagers. Activities run three times per week and are led by our teachers. This gives students the opportunity to use their English outside of class with people of a similar age and helps promote fluency. Online activities include:
Conversation classes | Cooking/baking | Art | Quizzes | Games | Virtual tours of local attractions
How to enrol?
Once you have booked the course.
- You will be sent an email with a link to an online test, and an invitation to an online one to one meeting with one of our teachers to assess your oral level.
- Once your level is determined we will send an email with a link to invite you to your class.
- All you have to do is click on the link and join the class.
What do you need?
- Computer, laptop or tablet with broadband connection of 10mbs or more.
- Headphones, microphone and a webcam.
Sample One to One English Programme
Introduction & Vocabulary Builder
|Quiz with Shannon and Local Teenagers
|Interactive Games with Neil and Local Teenagers
Virtual tour of Local Attractions with Anita