Adult English & Horse Riding
This programme is sutable for experienced riders 18-22 years of age and includes 15 hours of English and 5 riding sessions per week. Students have english in the morning and will be riding in the afternoon. They will be riding around 1.5 – 2 hours per day with other time being spent on horse care. While jumping and cross country are one of the riding activities provided, we do not offer training courses in jumping, dressage or eventing.
The horses provided are leisure horses & ponies, flexible and appropriate for activities offered.
Goals of a student’s riding week is to have fun on horseback, discover Ireland and improve English speaking.
Affiliate Riding Centre The Equestrian Centre
AIRE approved facilities include:
- Some of the best riding terrain in the whole of Ireland including, a 10 km beach and 1000 sq acres of rolling sand dunes on our doorstep, mountain, lake and forest trails all within a short distance of the yard
- Indoor and outdoor arenas
- Cross country schooling course
- Over 45 horses and ponies to suit everyone’s needs
- Friendly and professional staff
We provides premium accommodation through our Residential sites and a selection of Host Families. Self Catering, Bed & Breakfast and Hotel Accommodation can also be booked. Check then out here
Adult Social & Cultural Activities
We offer a wide range of Social activities, from learning how to cook irish food to weekly cultural excursions on the Wild Atlantic Way. Find more details here
- 30+ Years