20 hours (16 hours experiential English +4 hours one to one dedicated exam tuition) | 12 -17 years of age | 2 week programme
Online Cambridge English Exam Preparation (PET, FCE, CAE)
About the programme
We have used our 30 years experience of teaching teenagers to design an Online Exam Preparation programme, which combines 8 hours of our Experiential Learning in a small group setting with 2 hours of one–to-one tuition dedicated to your chosen exam, PET/FCE/CAE per week.
Our extra curricular programme includes fun and interactive activities with our local Irish teenagers.
Our exam preparation teachers, hold the minimum of a degree, ELT qualification and 4 years experience in preparing students for PET/FCE/CAE
In our Experiential English classes, students will get the opportunity to:
- create micro businesses
- cook through English
- produce mini films, podcasts
- develop media skills
- produce art
- write mini stories
- learn about Irish literature and much more
- Focused English language coaching
- Online social interaction, through group activities, peer social activities and games
- Self-paced online learning/study material
- On-going support with a qualified English language tutor
This programme includes:
- 10 hours of contact English per week (20 hours in total ) 16 hours of Experiential English and 4 hours of One to One dedicated exam practice
- Social activities with local Irish teenagers
- Online test and one to one oral test prior to commencement of class
- Exam practice, tips and techniques
- Reflective learning journal
- Free online study material
- Completion certificate
Social activity programme
Along with the 10 hours of contact English with our expert tutors, students also have the option of joining additional online social activities with our local teenagers and teachers. This gives students the opportunity to use their English outside of class with people of their age and helps promote fluency. Online activities include:
Conversation classes | Cooking/baking | Art | Quizzes | Games | Virtual tours of local attractions
How to enrol?
Once you have booked the course,
- You will be sent an email with a link to an online test, and an invitation to an online one to one meeting with one of our teachers to assess your oral level.
- Once your level is determined we will send an email with a link to invite you to your class.
- All you have to do is click on the link and join the class.
- You will be assigned homework and study tasks, which will tie in with your classes and help extend and further your learning.
What do you need?
- Computer, laptop or tablet with broadband connection of 10mbs or more.
- Headphones, microphone and a webcam.
Sample Cambridge English Exam Preparation Programme
10am – 12 pm/ 2 – 4 pm
|Art Creation with Neil||Cooking with Anita||Media Skills with Shannon||Literature with Anita||
Exam Preparation Techniques and Tips
|Quiz with Shannon and Local Teenager(s)||Interactive Games with Neil and Local Teenager(s)||
Virtual tour of Local Attractions with Anita