Terms and Conditions
1.Employees of the Agency, its group companies or their family members, may not enter the Prize Draw.
2. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
3. By submitting your information you agree to receive emails from DELS containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must submit your name, agency name and email address. No purchase is necessary.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. DELS accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 05th May 2015. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 08th May 2015.
9. The winner will receive a free English language holiday from the following list:
General English Package with host family stay
English and horse riding package (adult/junior) with residential or host family stay
English and surfing package (adult/junior) with residential or host family stay
10. The prize can be used on the following dates June 07th – 28th & August 16th – 30th., 2015.
11. DELS accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from Ireland.
12. The winner will be notified by email on or before 09th May 2015 and must provide clients name. If a winner does not respond to DELS within 14 days of being notified by DELS, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and DELS shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and DELS shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on DELS’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by DELS and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by DELS and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
15. DELS accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. DELS further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of DELS for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
16. DELS shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.