TEFL Teacher Required Summer 2017
Donegal English Language School is now recruiting an experienced enthusiastic, energetic and reliable TEFL teacher for work with adult and juniors. The position is available from June 12th to the end of August/beginning of September.
The main duties of the teacher include:
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to classes
- Assessing and continuously monitoring student progress.
- Keeping recordings of students attendance and performance
- Fortnightly meetings to discuss student progress
- Encouraging students to actively participate throughout class.
- Using a modern and dynamic teaching approach which allows students to communicate easily using the English language.
The successful applicant
- Will need to have a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Experience in teaching exams
- Will also need to be highly motivated and have excellent communicate skills to deliver classes to the students.
- Will need to be able to work well in a team and liaise with other staff as well as the students
- Recognised TEFL Certificate
- A recognised degree
Hours are 15 – 30 hours per week. Rate of pay varies depending on experience.
For further information please send your cv to email@example.com