B2 First/C1 Advanced | Monday – Friday | 9.15 am – 12 .30 pm + two hours 121 per week flexible to your schedule | 17 contact hours total | Duration 1 – 8 weeks
Online Cambridge English Exam Preparation
About the programme
DELS is offering a blended learning programme that combines group tuition with two hours of 1-2-1 per week dedicated to preparing for your exam.
Morning classes are international and have a maximum of 12 students with an average of 8. The 1-2-1 tuition is flexible to your schedule.
Learners receive a pre-course online test and one-to-one oral conversation to ensure the teaching can be tailored to best support their ability level. The course includes regular, informal tests, to assess progression and identify areas for support and focus.
Social activity programme
Along with the 17 hours of contact English with our expert tutors, students also have the option of joining additional online social activities. Activities are run twice per week and are led by our teachers. This gives students the opportunity to use their English outside of class and help promote fluency.
Conversation classes | Cooking/baking | Art | Quizzes | Games | Virtual tours of local attractions
How to enrol?
Once you have booked the course:
- You will be sent an email with a link to an online test, and an invitation to an online one to one meeting with one of our teachers to assess your oral level.
- Once your level is determined, we will send an email with a link to invite you to your class.
- All you have to do is click on the link and join the class.
What do you need?
- Computer, laptop or tablet with broadband connection of 10mbs or more.
- Headphones, microphone and a webcam
Online Cambridge Exam English Programme (FCE/CAE)
9.15 – 10.45 am
|Introduction & Vocabulary Builder|
10.45am – 11 am
11am -12.30 pm
|Speaking and Review|
Reading and Review
|Listening and Review|
Writing and Review (Exam Focus)
Natural Conversation Practical English
1 -2-1 Tuition
|Conversation class with Gina||Quiz Night with Neil|
- 30+ Years