B1 – C1 | Monday – Friday | 9.15 am – 12 .30 pm + 2 hours 1-2-1 per week | 17 contact hours total | Duration 1 – 8 weeks
Online Business English
About the programme
DELS Virtual is offering a blended learning programme that combines 15 hours of tuition in a group setting, two hours of one to one dedicated to your business learning needs and a range of social activities to encourage fluency.
Learners receive a pre-course online test and one-to-one oral to ensure the teaching can be tailored to best support their ability level. The course includes regular, informal tests, to assess progression and identify areas for support and focus.
Social activity programme
Along with the 17 hours of contact English with our expert tutors, students also have the option of joining additional online social activities. Activities are run twice per week and are led by our teachers. This gives students the opportunity to use their English outside of class and help promote fluency.
Conversation classes | Cooking/baking | Art | Quizzes | Games | Virtual tours of local attractions
How to enrol?
Once you have booked the course:
- You will be sent an email with a link to an online test, and an invitation to an online one to one meeting with one of our teachers to assess your oral level.
- Once your level is determined, we will send an email with a link to invite you to your class.
- All you have to do is click on the link and join the class.
What do you need?
- Computer, laptop or tablet with broadband connection of 10mbs or more.
- Headphones, microphone and a webcam
Online Business English Programmes
9.15 – 10.45 am
Introduction & Vocabulary Builder
10.45am – 11 am
11am -12.30 pm
|Speaking and Review
|Reading and Review
|Listening and Review
|Writing and Review
|Business Conversation Practical English
|Conversation class with Gina
|Quiz Night with Neil