Language, Environment & Agriculture Stay
The programmes are open to schools, colleges or groups who wish to learn English and immerse themselves into the Irish culture and way of life. Our programmes provide students with an invaluable opportunity of increasing knowledge and awareness in their chosen area while gaining confidence in using another language. These programmes are available from September to mid-June
Students are given professional English language tuition by our highly qualified and experienced teaching staff.
With a wide range of activities, cultural excursions and school trips to choose from, we will help you choose the right programme according to your groups needs and budget.
To find out more about the Language , Environment & Agriculture Programme click here.
Included in all programmes
- 15 contact hours of tuition per week.
- A number of afternoon and evening activities/outings (number varies depending on programme chosen)
- All class materials/books provided
- 7 nights Residential(R) or Host Family Accommodation (HF) **Two students per family
- Breakfast, warm lunch and evening meals provided each day(packed lunch on Saturday only)
- Maximum 15 per class, average 12.
- Level testing at beginning
- Assigned coordinator
- Course Certificate and Post Teacher ReportFree Orientation Tour of Bundoran and Rougey Sea Walk.
- Airport transfer on arrival and departure
- All local transfers – no bus/train passes needed
- A full day excursion
- Internet access
- One Free Leader per 15 students