Language, Culture & Activity Stay
The programmes are open to schools, colleges or groups who wish to learn English and immerse themselves into the Irish culture and way of life. Our programmes provide students with an invaluable opportunity of increasing knowledge and awareness in their chosen area while gaining confidence in using another language. These programmes are available from September to mid-June.
Students are given professional English language tuition by our highly qualified and experienced teaching staff.
With a wide range of activities, cultural excursions and school trips to choose from, we will help you choose the right programme according to your groups needs and budget.
Contact us to find out more about the Language, Culture & Activity
DELS Junior brochure 2018 | 2018 Course Fees Junior
Included in this programme
- 15 contact hrs per week
- Afternoon and evening activities
- All class materials/books provided
- 7 nights Residential(R) or Host Family Accommodation (HF) **Two students per family
- Meals provided each day
- Maximum 15 per class, average 12.
- Level testing at beginning
- Assigned coordinator
- Course Certificate and Post Teacher Report
- Free Orientation Tour
- All transfer on arrival and departure
- A full day excursion
- Internet access
- One Free Leader per 15 students