Adult One to One
Who is this course for?
- Students who want to tailor-make their language programme to suit their individual needs
- Students looking for the highest possible standard in accommodation
- Students who wish to explore the west coast of Ireland and Wild Atlantic Way
- Students who are looking for a warm and welcoming environment
- Students who are looking for a quality product at an affordable price
- Students who want to learn about Irish culture in a fun and exciting environment.
About the course
Students who choose the one to one programme must fill out a needs analysis which helps us identify your exact English language learning needs and design your programme prior to commencing the class
The One to One course is tailormade for the student who needs to make rapid progress or concentrate on a particular area of English such as grammar, pronunciation, an upcoming exam or a job interview. Students complete a one to one needs analysis prior to commencing. This helps our experienced teachers to assess your exact learning needs and develop your classes around them. Individual tuition can also be combined with other programmes to maximise your learning capabilities.
*For all beginner to elementary students we recommend One to One tuition.
Why not combine One to One English with the General English programme and your chosen activity? Activity choices include English & Hill Walking, English & Surfing plus English & Horse Riding. Contact us for more information.
|Hours Per week
|5-20 hours per week
|Depending on hours chosen
|Minimum 1 week, no maximum
What is included in the course?
- A welcome pack on arrival
- A tailor made English language programme to suit you
- A social activity programme
- Local transfers to school and activities. No bus or train tickets needed
- A teachers report & certificate of attendance & achievement
- Free bike rental on a first come first served basis (host family)
- Free WIFI
- Free transfers from Ballyshannon