English and Golf
Learn English and discover Donegal’s stunning golf course
Presenting a challenging par 70, Bundoran golf course sweeps along the picturesque Donegal Bay coastline with a mixture of dunes and terrain making up the 18 holes. With endless views of the Atlantic Ocean to the west and the magnificent Dartry Mountains to the east, you are blessed with 360 degree superb panoramic views no matter what hole you are playing.
The programme offers accommodation, Residential (half board Monday to Friday and breakfast only at weekends) or Host Family (full board Monday to Friday and half board only at weekends), 15 hours of English per week, 3 golf lessons per week and use of golf course, a social activity programme, and local transfers.
- Average class size 9 students
- Maximum class size 12
- course duration: 1-4 weeks
- Courses start: February
- Minimum level of English: Pre Intermediate
- Minimum age: 18 years
- A social activity package is included
The professional instructor will focus on stance, grip & posture, swing fundamentals, putting, chipping & pitching and bunker shots.
– Students who have some experience in golfing are allowed to play on the golf course afterwards
– The programme can be combined with one to one English.
– Group classes are available to students of pre intermediate level +. Students below this level must choose the one to one option.
– A shared room in residential or private room in host family is included in the price.
– A private room in residential can be offered for an additional €90 per week.
– If the number of students in English classes falls below 3 students a 2 hour semi intensive class will be offered instead.
– Most social activity fees are included in the price. Some entry fees are not included, you will be notified in advance of these fees.