Adult English & Surfing
Welcome to the English and Surf Programme at Donegal English Language School, Bundoran, Co Donegal. Bundoran is known as “Irelands Surf Capital” and offers a wide array of waves to suit all levels.
The programme offers 15 contact hours of English per week with our dedicated teachers, half board (breakfast at the weekends) in residential or host family accommodation (full board Monday to Friday and half board Saturday and Sunday), 5 afternoons of expert surf tuition and equipment, a social activity package which includes evening activities and an excursion.
Affiliate Surf Centre
- ISA approved
- Boards to suit all levels
- All Equipment provided
- Range of surf spots within in short driving distance
- Male and female surf shop with 10% discount exclusive to Donegal English Language School students
– group classes are available to students of elementary level +. Students below this level must choose the one to one option.
– A shared room in residential or private room in host family is included in the price.
– A private room in residential can be offered for an additional €90 per week.
– If the number of students in English classes falls below 3 students a 2 hour semi intensive class will be offered instead.
– Most social activity fees are included in the price. Some entry fees are not included, you will be notified in advance of these fees.
Check out our Adult Accommodation and Adult Social Programme.
DELS Adult brochure 2018 | 2018 Course Fees Adult
What is included in the course?
- A welcome pack on arrival
- 15/22.5 contact hours of English per week
- A social activity programme
- Local transfers to school and activities. No bus or train tickets needed
- A teachers report & certificate of attendance & achievement
- Free bike rental on a first come first served basis (host family)
- Free WIFI
- Free transfers from Ballyshannon