Adult English & Adventure
Donegal English Language School is based on the West Coast of Ireland on the Wild Atlantic Way. Our position in Ireland allows us to offer exceptional English language tuition with a range of outdoor activities to suit all interests and levels.
We offer all-inclusive programmes in English and Riding, English and Surfing and English and Golf . The programmes are designed to help you maximise your use of English, enjoy and improve in your chosen activity and gain an invaluable insight into Irish culture and way of life.
Who is this course for?
- Students who wish to improve their English while enjoying their favourite activity
- Students looking for the highest possible standard in accommodation
- Students who wish to explore the West Coast of Ireland and Wild Atlantic Way
- Students who are looking for a warm and welcoming environment
- Students who are looking for a quality product at an affordable price
- Students who want to learn about Irish culture in a fun and exciting environment.
Check out our Adult Accommodation and Adult Social Programme.
*Host family is full board Monday to Friday and half board Saturday and Sunday.
What is included in the course?
- Full board and choice of accommodation*
- 15 contact hours of English per week
- 5 afternoons of your chosen activity
- No booking registration fee
- A welcome pack on arrival
- A social activity programme and cultural excursion each week*
- Local transfers to school and activities. No bus or train tickets needed
- A teachers report & certificate of attendance & achievement
- Free bike rental on a first come first served basis (host family)
- Free WIFI
- Free transfers from Ballyshannon
- The time and commitment of the DELS team to ensuring you enjoy your stay