Zephyr Lodge is now recruiting enthusiastic, energetic and reliable B&B Host for the summer season 2017.
Do you enjoy working with people? Are you conscientious, tidy, organised and reliable? Are you flexible and able to work in a team environment as well as on your own initiative? If so, this may be the job for you.
- B&B Host
The main duties of the role include:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Setting up and clearing up for breakfast (and lunch and dinner when students there)
- Cooking breakfast
- Cleaning rooms and house
- Working with management to ensure that the highest quality of standards at Zephyr Lodge are maintained
The successful applicant:
- Will need to be a committed, flexible and charismatic person with a sense of humour and a positive outlook on life and work
- Will need the ability to be an approachable, reliable and have a good work ethic
- Will need to be highly motivated and have excellent communication skills
- Will need to be an excellent team player yet hole the ability to work on one’s own initiative
- Will need to be available mornings
Qualifications and skills needed?
- Ideally the successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the catering, cleaning, customer service or other similar fields.
- A person displaying drive, tenacity and flexibility with be highly considered.
- They will be motivated and enthusiastic about work and life in Bundoran.
- Suitable applicants must be a minimum of 20 years of age.
The salary is €10 per hour. Work is 15 – 30 hours per week
If interested in the above position please forward your cover letter and CV to gina at email@example.com