It is hard to put all of 2014 into just a few pictures, however we have managed to pick just 8 of our favourite pictures for this year. We hope you enjoy them.
1. A lovely selfie of April and Sadbh, two of the student coordinators on an excursion to Lough Gill.
2. Enjoying a pint of the black stuff 🙂 A great night out listening to the local traditional Irish music
3. A great sense of achievement for all the girls after climbing Knocknarea mountain for these breathtaking views of Sligo bay. Queen Meabh is said to be buried on the top of the mountain. Students are given an insight into the history and folklore of the walk prior.
4. Happy students after the high rope activity. One of the many evening activities offered for students.
5. Not just excellent teachers but a dab hand at cooking too. Declan, Grace and Tommy cooking up a storm on the bbq’s at Hazelwood Forest.
6. Just a snapshot of some of the amazing walks offered on the English and Hill Walking programme which runs every August.
7. A beautiful image taken by April at Lough Gill. It really sums up the beauty of this part of Ireland.
8. Our love of the 99 Ice cream, a favourite with all the staff @ DELS has now spread to the students 🙂