Student Coordinator Position
Donegal English Language School is now recruiting Camp Leaders for Summer season 2023.
Are you over 20 and looking for work that is dynamic, interactive and lots of fun? Do you enjoy working with teenagers and meeting people from all over Europe? Do you want to be part of a team and make new friends in Bundoran, Ireland’s surf capital? Can you share your passions and skills by planning and delivering activities that you want to do? Do what you love this summer…. With us!
This is a residential position. We offer a 2 or 3 month contract and a competitive salary. Accommodation and all meals are included and an opportunity to avail of surfing and other fun activities.
Main duties of the coordinators/leaders:
- Live and work closely with the students, organizing and coordinating their arrivals and transfers, ensuring a successful transition to their new home and the smooth running of their daily schedules
- Plan, prepare and implement personally unique, creative and fun activities for teenage or adult students
- Identify the needs of the collective group and individuals and tailor the activities to suit them
- Support other members of staff in their roles and contribute towards a happy and healthy work ethic at all times
- Supervision and upkeep of designated campus
The successful applicant will be:
- Committed, flexible and caring with a sense of humour and a positive outlook on life and work
- An approachable, fun figure for the students to interact with who is also responsible, capable and mature in all situations
- Highly motivated and have excellent communication skills to deliver your activity programmes to a range of people
- An excellent team player able to liaise with other staff as well as the students, supporting them when in need
- Caring and committed to the students within their care and thoroughly enjoy being immersed within the camp life at DELS
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience in this field. However, a person with drive, tenacity and flexibility will also be considered
- Have different creative, sporting, media or other unique skills to organize and plan diverse, enjoyable activities
- Be motivated and enthusiastic with a strong caring nature
There will be two interviews, the first round is a personal interview and if successful, the second round is a practical group interview, held at Donegal Language School in Bundoran in April/May.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
If you want to join the team, please forward your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org