We are delighted to announce the launch of our new, year round, junior residential centre.
Surfers Bay Bundoran offers hostel style accommodation, ideal for groups looking to enjoy outdoor activities and explore the North West. It is located in Bundoran town centre one minutes walking distance from the sea and the town, 12 minute’s walk from the Language School. Surfers Bay is the main residential accommodation for DELS. Portbeg will open during peak times in the summer.
Our 21-bedroom hostel style accommodation comfortably sleeps 45. The centre is made up of bedrooms that sleep 2/3/5. It is centrally located offering access to activities including surfing, kayaking, horse riding, supping and hillwalking and much more.
- Modern building newly redecorated with beautiful artwork from local artists.
- 21 bedrooms ( bunk -style rooms)
- 9 ensuite rooms
- Additional toilet and shower facilities for groups
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining area
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- 2 large multi-functional communal areas
- Large screen and projector
- Storage area
- Car park
- Wifi throughout building
- laundry facilities
- Pool table
- Outdoor social area
- Disabled access and toilet facilities.
- Vending machine
You can view a wide range of photos here.
Any questions at all, please ask.