Donegal English Language School offers General English courses for students of Elementary to Advanced level. English is not just learned in the classroom but outside through your exploration of The Wild Atlantic Way.
Who is this course for?
- Students who wish to improve their English rapidly and consistently
- Students looking for the highest possible standard in accommodation
- Students who wish to explore the west coast of Ireland and Wild Atlantic Way
- Students who are looking for a warm and welcoming environment
- Students who are looking for a quality product at an affordable price
- Students who want to learn about Irish culture in a fun and exciting environment
ADULT SOCIAL & CULTURAL ACTIVITIES
Below is a list of our Adult Social and Cultural activities, most activities are free but on some occasions there is a fee.
Classes: Pronunciation | presentation skills | independent learning | conversation classes | phone conversations
Team Building Games | Folklore Walks | Forage walks | Campfire cooking |Fire Lighting techniques | Soccer | Seashore Exploration | Gaelic Football Match | Natural Navigation Techniques | Poker/Texas Holdem | Cycling | Pub nights | Trad music session | Spray painting | Local walks | Volleyball | Hurling | Tai Chi | Board games | Food Night | Ireland Through Movies | Irishisms | Irish cookery | Irish Dancing ,Irish Sing Song and Music | Irish history | Quiz’s
-Weekly cultural excursions to places including Glenveagh National Park, Queen Meabh’s Grave and Sligo town, Slieve League, Lisadell House, Parkes castle, Marble Arch Caves and Derry City.
* The number of evening activities organised varies according to the number of students in English Language Courses but is generally two – three per week.