English Language Teacher
Donegal English Language School is now recruiting English Language Teachers for Summer 2023.
Do you have teaching experience? Do you have a TEFL qualification and a degree? Do you like planning interactive, engaging and communicative classes, adding your own personal touch? Are you looking for a supportive environment for staff with professional development opportunities? Would you like to work in a stunning seaside location?
We are looking for Teachers to work 15-30 hours a week from Monday to Friday. We offer a competitive salary of €20.00-€21.00 per hour, depending on experience.
Main duties of the teacher include:
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to classes
- Assessing and continuously monitoring student progress
- Keeping recordings of students attendance and performance
- Regular meetings to discuss student progress
- Encouraging students to actively participate throughout class
- Using a modern and dynamic teaching approach which allows students to communicate easily using the English language
The successful applicant will be:
- Highly motivated and have excellent communication skills to deliver classes to the students.
- Able to work well in a team and liaise with other staff as well as the students
- ACELS Recognised CELT/TESOL/TEFL Certificate (minimum of 120 hours)
- A recognised Bachelors Degree (level 7)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
If you want to join the team, please forward your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org