The central mission of DELS is to provide high quality experiential English language and adventure packages for international students, professionals and other non-native speakers.
To achieve this mission, we pursue the following goals:
· To enable people to communicate effectively in English by our qualified and experienced teaching staff
· To offer a diverse range of extracurricular activities to support this learning
· To offer a safe and welcoming environment in which to live and study in Donegal
· To provide individually inspected and selected hosts for the assured welfare of each of our students
· To ensure a high standard of residential accommodation for each of our guests
· To offer students the cultural knowledge and awareness necessary to transition from life and study in their own countries to Ireland
· To provide student support and administrative services of the highest quality
· To ensure a ‘Donegal’ guarantee of personal service and individual attention to each client who comes through our door
· To learn and grow as an institution from each student who comes to study at DELS
Donegal English Language school is a market leader in delivering high quality, English language experience holidays to International students from all over the world.
We do this through:
Pupils: Empowering all students to embrace learning, achieve their personal best and build their emotional, social and physical well-being
People: Being a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be
Partners: Nurturing a winning network of partners in the community and around the world and building mutual loyalty
Planet: Being a responsible business that works hard to make a difference
We are a family run business with over 30 years of experience. We want everyone who joins us to feel part of the DELS family. We want every student who comes to DELS to leave with a sense of accomplishment and to create some wonderful memories and lifelong friends.