Adult Work Study Visa
| Age 18+ | Arrival Day Sunday | Accommodation Residential & Homestay |
| Course Dates All Year |
Donegal English Language School offers an 8 month Work Study Visa Programme.
Our Work Study Programme includes: 25 weeks of classes (minimum of 15 hours per week) & 8 weeks holiday
English classes are every morning 9:15 – 12:30, Monday – Friday every week.
Under this programme you are permitted to work part-time during your studies and full-time during the 8 weeks of holidays. We will provide you with all necessary documents for your application for entry to Ireland.
All students who choose the English Work Study Visa Programme must sit an official examination at the end of their studies. We prepare our students for the internationally recognised IELTS exam.
The process for receiving your English Work-Study Visa is as follows:
- Full payment is made for your course
- We will issue you with a letter of invitation which you must present to Irish immigration when you enter Ireland
- You must hold a valid passport for at least 6 months after your course has finished
- You must have medical insurance for 1 year. We can provide this for you if you wish
- You must provide bank statements as evidence of how you will support your stay.
- You must provide documentation of your work & study history
If you are refused a study visa you will get a full refund of fees less €200 to cover administration costs.
To ensure we deliver a quality product we have limited spaces on this programme. We limit numbers to ensure we have a good nationality and cultural mix.
For more information regarding Irish visas, please visit the Department of Foreign Affairs and Department of Justice, Equality & Law Reform
We provides premium accommodation through our Residential sites and a selection of Host Families. Self Catering, Bed & Breakfast and Hotel Accommodation can also be booked. Check then out here
Adult Social & Cultural Activities
We offer a wide range of Social activities, from learning how to cook irish food to weekly cultural excursions on the Wild Atlantic Way. Find more details here
- 30+ Years