Adult Exam Intensive
| Age 18+ | Arrival Day Sunday | Accommodation Residential & Homestay |
| Course Dates All Year |
DELS offers excellent Exam Preparation courses for the Cambridge exams – FCE ( First Certificate Exam ), CAE ( Cambridge Advanced Exam ) and the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) exam. Oral and written practice using past exam papers, along with technique and tips on how to approach the exam ensure excellent results.
The IELTS (International English Language Testing System exam), devised by the British Council and University of Cambridge, is one of the world’s most popular and reliable English language exams. It is recognised by universities, companies and government bodies in over 135 countries. We offer IELTS Intensive, a four week preparation programme for students who have a minimum English language level of B2 ( IELTS 5.0) and IELTS Preparation, for students who have a minimum English language level of B1 (IELTS 4)
Cambridge Examination Preparation courses are focused on preparing candidates successfully complete the FCE and CAE examinations. These courses can run in conjunction with FCE and CAE exams Small Classes & dedicated teachers = guaranteed results.
Morning classes are international and have a maximum of 12 students with an average of 8. The 1-2-1 tuition is flexible to your schedule.
Who is this programme for?
- Students who want to tailor-make their language programme to suit their individual needs
- Students looking for the highest possible standard in accommodation
- Students who wish to explore the west coast of Ireland and Wild Atlantic Way
- Students who are looking for a warm and welcoming environment
- Students who are looking for a quality product at an affordable price
- Students who want to learn about Irish culture in a fun and exciting environment.
We provides premium accommodation through our Residential sites and a selection of Host Families. Self Catering, Bed & Breakfast and Hotel Accommodation can also be booked. Check then out here
Adult Social & Cultural Activities
We offer a wide range of Social activities, from learning how to cook irish food to weekly cultural excursions on the Wild Atlantic Way. Find more details here
- 30+ Years